Monday, November 06, 2006

One of the bests ads this season

I don't remember political ads and the political atmosphere being this combative and negative.(here is a story about negative ads backfiring against Bernie Sanders) I hope that the change in the house and possibly the senate does not result in more of the same nonsense. My hope is that the democrats do not seek retribution for the last couple of years, but actually try and make things better as most democratic contenders have promised across the country. Anyway, the reason I started this post was becuase of an ad I just saw from the Septemberfund. It really made me laugh, even though the subject is so sad.

3 Comments:

At 07 November, 2006 17:20, Blogger Chris said...

Ha! That's a good commercial.

I'm looking forward to swift and massive retribution. Investigations, indictments, resignations...bring it on by the truckload. I will not be satisfied unless non-Republicans have control of the house and the senate. And I don't want a soft and cuddly Democratic Party that wants "healing" and "bipartisanship." F* the Republicans. Let the tanks roll.

 
At 07 November, 2006 22:20, Blogger Manish said...

I don't want a cuddly dem party, but a smartone the can still connect to people so they don't vote against their own econmics intrests...which is one of the greatest magic tricks of this decade that the republicans have pulled off.

 
At 08 November, 2006 11:37, Blogger Chris said...

I do wonder if Democrats can put the brakes on this crazy "culture war" that's going on, because I think that is what a lot of people are voting on. When you hear about "values voters" it's not about how corrupt a politician is, it's about how much of Christian s/he makes him/herself out to be. The entanglement of Christianity with Republican "values" must be disentangled, and I'm hoping that since the Dems at least have control of the House, they can start making use of the media machine they will now have to bring people back to the reality of voting for what's best for them, rather than voting for these distracting "values" issues that they seem to be so addicted to these days, thanks in large part to that ass Rove.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home