Saturday, September 30, 2006

It is unbelivable...

I discovered this while look at posts about woodards books and I really could not believe it. I am really getting tired of it. The nerve of some people.

Tammy Duckworth, Democratic candidate for Congress from Illinois and combat veteran. Tammy lost both legs in a helicopter crash. Hearing the charge that she wanted to cut and run, Tammy said:

"Well, I didn't cut and run, Mr. President. Like so many others, I proudly fought and sacrificed,; Duckworth said. "My helicopter was shot down long after you proclaimed 'mission accomplished."

It is really looking like this representative Foley is very similar to the catholic priest scandals...it is possible that many high ranking rebublican house memebers new about the pervert's behavior for over a year. Foley was even in charge of house sub commitee on Missing and Exploited children or something like that...but it is just sick.

I got the Tammy Duckworth Quote off of a blog by Larry Johnson at No Quater
.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home