Monday, June 05, 2006

Dance, falcon, dance!

I found this on a discussion board for a band called Splashdown. I believe they're referring to you, Sr. falcon.

"> splashdown to ben lee, it was a great idea. it was similar to last night
> with the gifted children who played accoustic emo (but they are usually
> electric) then electronic and loud splashdown...perfect contrast.

Not to mention the front man for the Gifted Children's dancing. That was
fantastic. I got it on tape and am practicing the moves for my next
show.

I'll have to break out the Converse All Stars."

From around Sep. 10, '99. Have you trademarked your dance-moves?

4 Comments:

At 05 June, 2006 21:23, Blogger AntFarm16 said...

get me that tape.

 
At 06 June, 2006 16:30, Blogger Manish said...

I smell a DVD and Late Night Infomercial...what an entrepreneurial opportunity for mastering the buddy system. Chris, you must obtain the tape.

 
At 12 June, 2006 12:17, Blogger Chris said...

This is the link to the original message - if look on the right hand side you can see the link that allows you to e-mail to this guy, and hopefully his e-mail is still active! Good luck in getting the tape.

 
At 18 July, 2006 05:43, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love your website. It has a lot of great pictures and is very informative.
»

 

Post a Comment

<< Home